Here’s a easy holiday treat you can bake in 15 minutes! These little bites will win over any cranberry lover.
The ingredients you will need are, frozen pastry sheets, cranberry sauce, brie cheese and orange zest (optional).
To get started, step one will be to cut the two pastry sheets into 12 pieces each, so you have 24 pieces in total.
Step two, place each pastry piece into the individual muffin cups (top left). Step three, prick each pastry sheet with a fork (top right). Step four, place a cube of brie inside each piece (bottom left). Step five, place a spoonful of cranberry sauce on top of each piece (bottom right). Optional: place a bit of orange zest on top of each piece.
Lastly, step six, bake for 15-16 minutes or until edges are golden brown. After 15 minutes, take them out of the oven for a few minutes before serving. Happy holidays!
Cranberry Brie Bites
- mini muffin tray
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 1 box frozen pastry sheets
- 1 brie cheese
- orange zest (optional)
- Step one: Cut out 12 pieces per pastry sheet
- Step two: Spray mini muffins with nonstick cooking spray. Place each pastry piece inside each mini muffin cup.
- Step three: Prick each pastry piece with a fork
- Step four: Place a cube of brie in each pastry piece
- Step five: Place a spoonful of cranberry sauce on top of each piece. Pinch the outer edges of each pastry over to form a nice crust edge. Optional: Add orange zest on top
- Step six: Bake for 15-16 minutes until golden brown